Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Home Medicine Problems

Thank you for checking out my new blog. This is where I post about home stuff--you know... cleaning, guiding the kids, caring for the family and all that.

What medicine urgently to be taken for pain during urination? What precaution should I take if I have piercing pain in uterus during urination,and what is the medicine? I have severe pains in back,also have piles,taking ayurved medicine,but I don't know all of a sudden I had piercing pain into uterus while walking and now pain while passing urine,please suggest medicine,or urgent precaution,I don't get period since year,and 47 years old?

There are many reasons for the pain.Drink lots of water and do not forget to get it checked as it may get serious if u use medicines without the doctors consultation. Try drinking water. Or better yet, try drinking herbal medicine. REH herbal is available for a cheap price.

What medicine is the best to heal cold sores fast? There is Lysine, Abreva, etc that says that they cure cold sores fast, but what is the best medicine I can get to heal as fast as possible and not too expensive?

Brand names here include Zovirax and Blistex. Acyclovir is an antiviral drug. The absolute best treatment is any cream containing Acyclovir. You put the cream on 5 times per day as soon as you feel the first tingle of a cold sore and it won't develop. It's brilliant! Look at this site for further information. Zovirax.

Well I love medicine. I'd like to read books about this beautiful science, but too that tells some story, I mean not a book only about medicine, but also about some interesting drama. Have you ever read a book about medicine, but that tells a story? Just like Dr House (tv)?? Hi people.

If you want medical fiction, try Robin Cook's books, such as Coma. These are more medical thrillers. (Tess Gerritsen also writes medical thrillers, but I've never liked her writing style. Still, she's quite popular, so many other people enjoy her stories.) Hmmm, there's also An Irish Country Doctor by Patrick Taylor, very interesting as it shows some good old-fashioned country doctoring and the story wraps up nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment