Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cars and Auto Finding Questions


Which is best Toyota suv the RAV4 or Highlander?

Toyota Highlander. The Rav4 is less expensive, and the new V6 RAV4 actually performs (e.G.: 0-60) better than the Highlander, but the following kept me away: #1: Rav4 interior seemed much "cheaper" (you get what you pay for) #2: That darn RAV4 rear swinging door that you can't open if someone is parked behind you, and swings in the way of the curb to prevent you from being able to get stuff in and out. I had a hard choice but picked the Highlander recently. The highlander by far as it comes in 4cyl, 6cyl, and hybrid. It is a suv on a camry frame, gets great gas mileage, has plenty of power, and has many options to fit your budget and needs. The Rav4 is good for what it is. It is in different 2012 Toyota car model and is smaller.

Is Jeep Wrangler a relaible suv? Im thinking of selling my 1997 Toyota 4runner and buying a Jeep wrangler, possibly 2007-2009, but I need to know if theyre reliable? Ive had my 4runner passed down to me and after 220,000 miles on it, its still very reliable but I just want a newer car, but before I do try selling my car and try getting a jeep, I would like to know if theyre reliable, Jeep in general, experiences? Stories? Thank you.

The newer ones are probably better up until that 100,000 mile mark then I would recommend trading it. Jeep stands for Just Empty Every Pocket I've had a 94 wrangler and it did well till about 125,000 then the problems came. Then I got a 2002 and same thing, it's slowly but surely falling apart. Visit this blog for more information on toyota cars.

1994 Toyota 4runner question? Hello, I am looking into buying a fun SUV just for going to town and back (short trips). I found a 1994 Toyota 4runner SR5 V6 4X4 with 197,000 mi. In good mechanical working condition with the works inside priced about 1,500 below blue book value.

No comments:

Post a Comment